The Company

It started with bakelit.  The young Gerhard Conze was co-owner of a medium-sized curable plastics fabricator and had his first experiences in the plastic industry with the raw material bakelit. In the 1950s, the demand for thermoplast articles grew and aroused Gerhard Conzes interest. He left the family business and in 1957 he started his own company for manufacturing thermoplasts and tool making. In the beginning, simple components were manufactured, mainly from PS = Polystyrol and PE = Polyethylen.

 

In 1964, he left the rented premises to build up his own factory. Furthermore he started manufacturing technical plastic parts.

 

In 1990, Gerhard Conze retired from business. Thereafter Dipl.-Ing. Walter vom Stein became a mainpartner after being a co-operation partner for many years.

A relocation from lüdenscheid to wermelskirchen followed in 2001/02 and the company was handed over by Klaus Deuter to Walter G. vom Stein.

 

Today there are manufactured not only high precision plastic parts in modern technical facilities but also offered individual solutions with advisory services, development, tool construction and mould making.

 

Our strength is to satisfy our customer’s wishes in textile machine accessories competently and quickly.

 

We are certificated by DIN EN ISO 9001:2008. This ensures our quality and excellence of company processes.